Monday, May 2, 2011

Mom is the Best (Mom couldn't resist that title. hee hee)









Thanks mom, you're the best! I´ll print it off just in case. BTW I got a package from you a little while ago but I dont think I ever told you....oops.

Just found out that one of my best friends from BYU got sent home from the mission due to chronic depression. Kind of a shocker so I hope that the fam can give a little prayer for him. Im once again rememinded of how lucky I am to be here with good health and that I havent had many huge trials to overcome.

This week started off with me losing my camera...which really sucks...but thankfully I´ve sent off all the important pictures to you guys already. And we ended it happy because we had 2 baptisms of a part member family. The mom and dad are members but they have been inacative for over 8 years. The two kids were great, the older kid is 14 named Hostin (pronounced like Austeen) and his younger 11 year old brother is Daniel. We were very happey for them and now we hope that the family will be spurred into action and go get sealed in the temple a year from now.

We had our Zone Conference on Thursday and it was a quite enlightening, this month we didnt improve in baptisms as a zone nor as a mission but we did do alright. We are very excited for the possibilities we have in May and we will work hard to accomplish our goals.

Yesterday one of our investigator families (the Toledo family) opened up a snack bar and they invited us to come over and be present. We only made a brief appearance because we knew that there would be a party afterwards. Anyways we showed up and they gave us some free food, (always nice) and my companion and I presented ourselves to the 20 or so people there and gave a prayer to bless the business. It was a pretty fun expierence

sorry its short this week but Ill talk to you on SUNDAY!!

Elder Patrik Connole

No comments:

Post a Comment