Monday, May 24, 2010

Eating Yucky Things...

Yeesh, I have more internet time than you, how lame is that?
Wow thats crazy that the MacGivers are going to basically the same place at the same time. Haha, wish them luck for me.
Carli got to go with Mormor and Morfar? Lucky! that oughtta be a lot of fun!
Hey so I need your new ward information, like the ward name, stake name, and Im not sure what else. I will ask president tomorrow.
Also did you hear anything about my debit card getting lost, is that settled? I tried to take some money out on my credit card saturday but it wouldnt let me so yeah...
Sounds like you are all very busy, and I hope it settles down soon enough. The computer today doesnt have a USB cabl otherwise I would send you pictures of me eating fried guinea pig...It wasn´t all that great lol. Not much meat and it was kinda tough, but edible. My companion at his with the head intact, it was really gross when he sucked the eyeballs out of the skull... (Uh, yeah, that qualifies as gross. In a snail mail letter, Patrik said that one of the grossest things he has eaten was a "lasagna". He thought that they had substituted ketchup for tomato sauce and it was just generally icky overall. He also says that the Latinos tend to put ketchup and mayo on everything they eat--Not exactly Patrik's cup of tea!)
We played some 3 on 3 ultimate last week on a muddy field, but it was waaaayyyy fun and the level of play was actually pretty good for a bunch of first timers. Next week for my birthday we are going to do it again.
speaking of birthays I got my package from Mormor but I am going to wait to open it until next week when it actually is my bday.
No really cool experiences this past week but this upcoming week there will be. We have interviews with the president tomorrow, multi zone meeting thursday as well as a sports night, and saturday we are going to go visit a family that lives 45 minutes away, Jessica and Andre, and we are praying to be able to get permission to baptize them.
Im doing great, and I was super excited to get a package from mormor,
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment