Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shoe Recommendations...

Yes, the pair of shoes that has hold up best has been the Hush Puppies. The Rockports are like trashed haha, but the Hush Puppies are going strong. That has been pretty consistent as I´ve seen with other missionaries too. There is also a shoe that E. Stewart has that you can buy at missionaryshoe.com (I think). It is a Brazilean made shoe that is pretty much indestructable and pretty comfortable. So idk if you wanna give that a shot

I dont have much time today, distractions are abound today, sometimes it isnt so fun to be a ZL. But really I like it a lot, I´ve baptized a lot more people as a leader, I honestly think that God inspires me even more and I can learn even more from all the missionaries. Its interesting because I´ve discovered that it is even more important that when you are in a leadership position to be even more humble. Learn from everyone and apply it. I´ve seen very good missionaries who simply just dont progress and be leaders because they just wont accept help from others so their progress stays at one level and they dont get any better.

Anyways so this week was CRAZY we had to divisions a lot and try to help a bunch of missionaries with their investigators. We had a part member family (daughter new convert and parents no members) tell us this week that God had revealed to them through a dream that they needed to get baptized on the 30th and woohoo! we were about ready to live them behind because they just wouldnt accept a baptismal date! But yeah they are pumped for the baptism.

Agh! time goes so fast!!!!

Love you guys

Elder Patrik Connole

No comments:

Post a Comment