Monday, March 22, 2010

More Last Week at CCM

From a snail mail letter:

So today is my last p-day in the CCM. It's pretty crazy to think about that. Hopefully I'll be able to get letters a alot easier out in the field. That'd be way nice...

So yeah, I just got mya haircut real short so I feel normal once a gain, the first time today when thtey cut it an older man cut it, and you know how hard it is to cut my hair. it took him forever and once he was done I took a look in the mirror and my hair literally looked like this: (here he drew a hand drawn photo where it kind of looks like there is a jagged crown for hair on his head) yeah, not good, so I laughed, went back in and had the lady cut it for me instead and now it looks fine.

Tell everyone I'm doing great and just loving pretty much every minute here. I can't wait to get out in the field and work with real people, real problems and just everything... Heck, by the time you get this I will be in the field! Holy cats right!

I am a little apprehensive of getting into the field thought mainly because my Spanish can still us a lot of work, and it's going to be a lot of responsibility out there tot teach God's children. It's gonna be scary but so rewarding.

Bub & Nan, I'm so proud of you two getting into colleg. like seriously. it's so amazing. you'll both haave such a great time. Don't have so much fun that you forget to do school work though! Oh yes and don't forget to just get involved fully in the activities and the many things you can do on campus. There are so many cool things, don't be afraid to try!

Oh one other, don't forget to check out financial stuff right away.

S & D keep doing good in school and Scouts so that you can also get into BYU or wherever yu want to go. Enjoy yourselves right now and keep expanding your comfort zone.

M--don't grow up too fast! I mean jeez when I get back you will be 9 1/2 holy cow! I love you and the picutres you sent me!

W--You are an awesome, smart little bugger. :)

Mom and Dad, thanks for everything you've sacrificed for my benefit. I realize now more than ever how much you've done for me throughout my life. So once again thank you.

I love you all and I can't wait to see you all again, Keep emailing for now and youa re all individually in my prayers.

Elder Patrik Connole

p.s. Did I mention that I ate Octopus Chowder?

No comments:

Post a Comment