Monday, October 4, 2010

Making Things Work

Got both your emails and one from Dad the sisters both said, "aww how cute." lol, of course they did.

This week was pretty crazy trying to do everything myself. cooridinate with the members and with Elder Seminario, ugh I just about died. I was so tired sunday night, and I really have had time to write any letters, so I´m sorry but they will be a week later than I wanted to.

But really all and all I had a fairly good week. I got to almost all of my appointments and thanks to the members we had 6 people at church! 2 families and a young girl that we´ve been teaching her parents. Her parents...ugh I´mnot sure why they didn´t come But i´m gonna pass by tomorrow and see what happened.

I had one girl, Karen go through with her baptismal interview but apparently she still has some doubts about the BOM and Joseph Smith, she told me that she felt good about them both, but then she told Elder Seminario that really she hadn´t read it nor prayed very much. But its alright she still wants to learn and still has a ton of questions so we´ll get to go through with the baptism next month.

Maria (Franco´s sister) is good to go with her baptism, I´m gonna try to get her to change her baptismal date to the 9th of Oct. because if she gets baptized on the 27th of September she is gonna have to wait until the 17th of Oct. to recieve the Holy Ghost.

Oh yeah something interesting here in Peru is taht the elections are the 3rd and 4th, the same time as General Conference but the problem is that the have a law here that you can´t have any type of reunions during elections so we have to wait until the 10th to view GC and we don´t have anything on the 3rd and 4th like at all. So thats why Maria would have to wait until the 17th to get the gift of the Holy Ghost. As missionaries we aren´t gonna do anythingthe 3rd and 4th because the law won´t let us because of the elections. Woot! Free days! haha jk IDK what we are going to do. My pension has the BYU channel so I´m gonna go to their house to watch GC live so that will definitely be nice, and then the next week watch it again, maybe in English but I´m not sure.

Today we are going to go the Mission House and eat lunch with the President (the whole zone) and then from there go play soccer against another zone, except for Seminario and I because we are going to get training...blech. I wanna play soccer haha. But it´ll be good because I have no idea how i´m gonna work with the greenie without somebodfy giving me some ideas of what I should do.

Thanks for the pictures and the prayers. I miss you all and love you all. Keep working at getting the scripture study in because I know its super important to keep the family united.

Love,

Elder Patrik Connole

No comments:

Post a Comment